UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMME (INTERNATIONAL)
Semester II, 2017/2018 (February Intake)
Open: 1st August 2017
Close: 31st October 2017
Apply Program through Online Application
Application form and related documents including receipt of processing fee should be submitted through email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31st October 2017
The application MUST BE submitted together with the following documents (A4 size where applicable)
- Certified photocopies of official certificates, transcripts, or report card for each secondary or college attended.
- Certified photocopies of translated certificate (if issued in other than English or Malay language).
- Certified photocopies of English language certificate (IELTS/ TOFEL/ TOFEL IBT/ ELS CIEP/ MUET/ TEEP).
- Copy of passport (front page only).
- 1 passport size photograph.
- Verification letter from sponsor (if applicable).
- Personal medical health report (only if you suffer from a medical condition)
- Processing Fees – A processing fee of USD50.00 (Bank Draft) must be submitted with your application, made payable to BENDAHARI UNIVERSITI TEKNOLOGI MALAYSIA. Do not send cash or cheque. The full name of the applicant should be clearly printed on the reverse side of the bank draft.
- You can also send the processing fee using the Electronic Funds Transfer :
Bank’s Swift Code: CIBBMYKL
Name of Bank:
CIMB Bank Berhad,
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia,
81310 Johor Bahru,
For account of : BENDAHARI UNIVERSITI TEKNOLOGI MALAYSIA
Account No. : 800 605 3536