Open Distance Learning
Unlock the possibilities. Join Malaysia’s Leading University in Online Learning now!
Master of Business Administration
Master of Business Administration is designed to develop managerial leaders who are equipped with relevant and contemporary knowledge and skills to sustainably manage organizations in relation to diverse stakeholders’ interests, possess strategic thinking ability and leadership qualities to steer organizations towards change and developments.
Accounting for Business Decision Making
- Strategic Management Concentration
- Techno-Entrepreneurship Concentration
- Healthcare Management Concentration
- Islamic Finance Concentration
- Aviation Management Concentration
- Business Analytics Concentration
- Strategic Talent Management Concentration
- Digital Innovation Concentration
- Digital Entrepreneurship Concentration
Admission with APEL
For Malaysian Students Only.
- Minimum age requirement is 30 years on 1 January in the year of application
- STPM / Recognized Diploma/ A-Levels/ Equivalent
- Relevant work experience/ prior experiential learning
- Pass the APEL Assessment (Aptitude Test, Portfolio & Interview)
Malaysian Students : RM 25,500.00
International Students : RM 37,400.00
Master of Education (Educational Technology)
Master of Education (Educational Technology) is specially designed leading to the degree of Master and Doctor of Philosophy in various areas of education to cater for teaching or training professionals who are seeking in-depth knowledge, research skills, careers advancement and provide professional leadership in the specialized fields of education.
- Multimedia Development
- Resource Management and Computer Network
- Digital Media
- Innovative Learning and New Media
Malaysian Students : RM 18,500.00
International Students : RM 30,200.00
Master of Forensic Engineering
The program aims to integrate and generate an advanced and in-depth knowledge in specific field of Forensic Engineering in professional practices. This program combines four main areas which relates to the failure of structural and construction in civil, electrical, mechanical and chemical engineering.
Programme Elective Course
- Engineering Materials
- Structural Fire Engineering
- Software Application in Geotechnical Engineering
- Advanced Technique of Materials Characterization
- Condition Assessment of High Voltage Insulation
Malaysian Students : RM 21,500.00
International Students : RM 36,300.00
Quality is at the heart of everything we do
Our 100% online courses offer you an education experience of excellence, connecting you with the best and brightest minds worldwide. Study with us to gain specialist expertise and grow your career.
A recognised Bachelor’s Degree with good honours with minimum CGPA 2.5 / 4.0 or equivalent.
International applicants must satisfy academic admission and English language proficiency requirements (IELTS band 6, TOEFL score 550 or CEFR B2) and any other conditions specified.
Students who do not fulfil the English Language proficiency requirement will be required to take an English Language exam upon registration, failing which they have to register for English Language modules offered by the university.
Candidates from English speaking countries are exempted from the UTM English Language requirements.
Intake for new students is on February and September. Application must be made online at admission.utm.my
ODL material is in the form of self-instructional material (SIM) which is based on sound instructional design principles (learner-friendly, using simple language and including learning activities and feedbacks). The material is in various forms: print-based, web-based, multimedia, etc.